Improve Your Site!
Do you already have a website? Like all things that you have invested in, you should assess whether your website is achieving its objectives.
It may be difficult for you to imagine how your website appears to a new user. Try asking yourself these questions:
- Is your website up-to-date? Does it give the best information to your customers?
- Does it actually work? Or are your users getting frustrated with broken links or empty content?
- Is it easy to use? Can your customers find what they are looking for?
- Can you expand? Do you need to add more information, but have nowhere to put it?
- Is it coded well? Good coding makes sites accessible and helps search engines scan your site correctly.
- Is it easy to maintain? Can anything be automated to make maintenance quicker?
- Is it looking a little out-of-date? Are your images giving the right message?
- Are you happy with your site's search engine rankings? Could the content be improved?